The company was founded in 2005, and in seven years has expanded both its customers and employees' number.
The company has successfully completed the implementation of the project "The competitiveness of applications software solutions for IT sales in export markets". This project was supported by the European Union European Regional Development Fund under the Economic Growth program Priority 2 "Increasing business productivity and improving business environment" measure.
The company fulfills operations in data management and management processes optimization. The company's team of professionals has applied information technology software packages for businesses (manufacturing companies, wholesalers and retailers, logistics companies) data and computerized inventory management processes and optimization. In order to ensure that both have already been developed, as well as to create new IT application software solution sales, must be active in export development. The aim is to expand the sales of Latvia, Estonia and Swedish markets and enter Danish, Polish and German markets..
Our EDI solutions are based on our EDI platform (including WebServices, Web interface and client side based Agents). In order to eliminate duplicate work and speed up performance of operations we integrate different company's IT systems. We offer a complete solution:
E-shop integration with the accounting system;
Customer relationship management system integration with the accounting system;
Warehouse managements system integration with the accounting system;
Business management system integration with suppliers' systems.
Our solution includes clients and retailers data interchange n: DHL, Amazon.com, eBey and etc.
We work with 3PL (Third-party logistics) companies such as Tromina, Girteka, Sanitex, Nordnet. These companies also use EDI. Some of them are responsible for EDI between Rimi Baltic and their clients.
More information: http://www.sis.lt
Pieejama drukas versija pagaidu ECR Baltic EUR palešu novērtēšanas kartiņas, kas palešu darba grupā jāparskata vai jāapvieno ar kopējo versiju Baltijas tirgum līdz 2014. gada martam.
Please consider to join 14-15th May ECR Europe conference and market place www.ecreuropeforum.net in Brussels and special ECR Baltic organized Real Future Store visit in Germany www.future-store.org on 16th of May.
- The cost is EUR 950 + VAT (ECR Baltic members) for all 3 days.
- On 16th May ECR Baltic will take care of transfer from Brussels to Toenisvorst, GE (2h drive) and back to Brussels airport / Brussels Centre before 17:30 (convenient for those who fly back with 20:00h +/- 30 mins flight).
- Baltic group stays at NH Hotel du Grand Sablon at EUR 165 night.
- Reserved Baltic table at ECR award dinner on 14th evening;
- Already registered participants: CEO, CD, SC Directors from Rimi, Prisma, Rigas miesnieks/Rakvere, Estonian Traders association.
- NEW: The e-SAVE project, together with the COFRET project, jointly organize a workshop titled “Carbon Footprint Monitoring in the Supply Chain“. The workshop is held on May 15 2013 in Brussels, just after the 17th ECR Europe Conference. Workshop participants are entitled to 30% discount for registering to the ECR Europe Conference. More details, here!
If you have considered to participate in ECR Europe events this is the time to do so!
For more information, please contact: Edgars Pentjuss, M +371 26546645 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Biedrība "ECR Baltic" ir noslēgusi 2013. gada 22. februāri līgumu Nr. L-ĀTA-13-1314 (projekta Nr. ĀTA/188.8.131.52.1/12/45/053) ar Latvijas Investīciju un attīstības aģentūru par projekta "Baltijas Valstu efektīvas pircēju un patērētāju vēlmju novērtēšanas iniciatīvas forums Viļņā 2012. gada 7.-8. novembrī" īstenošanu, ko līdzfinansē Eiropas Reģionālās attīstības fonds.