It’s twelve months since CHEP entered the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. During this time, the equipment pooling specialist has made real progress establishing its operations and educating the market about the benefits its pooled equipment solution can deliver to manufacturers and retailers alike… Learn more!
Contact us: email@example.com Call: +37126546645 / +37129219284
Supporters and information sponsors:
First time at EXPP, check if you can apply for one of the 100 free tickets, here: http://www.expp-summit.com/registernow_free100.htm
Parallel streams, roundtables and discussions are covering key topics, such as:
- E-Invoicing as keystone of EUs digital agenda
- E-Invoicing as key component of Polish digital agenda
- Challenges of global E-Invoicing
- E-Invoicing / E-Reporting to combat tax evasion in Greece
- E-Invoicing and E-Reporting in Turkey
- Tax compliance issues
- User case study: Implementing E-Invoicing, lessons learned and next steps
- Visions for the future of the E-Invoicing and the electronic supply chain market
- Driving supply chain financing in emerging countries
- EU recast late payment directive and its impact on invoice processing
- Europe / Latam government exchange on E-Invoicing. Developing best practices
- The impact of evolving consumer preferences on E-Invoicing
- User forum 'Public Sector'
* * *
Already registered particiopants from PRISMA, TERE, CIDO - ROYAL UNIBREW, COCA-COLA, GEORGIAN CONSULTING SERVICE,...
* * *
IMPORTANT: The 12th September is still a high season in Jurmala hotels!
If you consider to stay over night we have negotiated special prices (reservation kept only till 31st of July!)
SGL Standard room 46.20 LVL / 66.00 EUR per night
TWIN Standard room 53.90 LVL / 77.00 EUR per night
TWIN Superior room 65.45 LVL / 93.00 EUR per night
Hotel reservation form, please download, here: HOTEL_RESERVATION_JURMALA.doc