Invitation to the 5th ECR Baltic Forum - Improving together!
10th November, Radisson Blu Latvia, Elizabetes 55, Riga
This year we celebrate 5th anniversary of ECR (Efficient Consumer Response) Baltic Forum. We are proud the Forum has been recognized as a major meeting point for Retail and FMCG industry professionals in Baltics. The year have passed quickly, besides networking opportunities, trainings and seminars ECR Baltic collaboration platform itself has earned more trust and more retailers than ever joined ECR Baltic for improving together: retailers and manufacturers!
What you can expect from ECR Baltic Forum 2011?
- Baltic Economic overview and Industry trends;
- Following your recommendations the agenda is split in Supply Chain / Technology and Shopper breakout sessions;
- Opportunity to join ECR Baltic working groups in their meetings for EDI, Category Management, Pallets Quality Assessment Standardization;
- Marketplace & Networking
- Practical improvements: the main stage will be supplied with synchronous translation in Russian
- 09.10.2011 Join the Ice Breaking Evening Event with ECR Baltic Board, Sponsors and Speakers
- 09.10.2011 Join the Reatiler – Manufacturer Tour thanks to Prisma and Lāči.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE:
DAY 1: 09.11.2010
11:00 Start at Radisson Blu Latvia Hotel by bus
Ice Breaking Evening Event with ECR Baltic Board, Speakers and Sponsors (optional)
19:00 – 22:00 Restaurant
DAY 2: 10.11.2010
10:00 Registration and Welcome Coffee
MARKETPLACE: As usual there will be a marketplace to meet our sponsors and facilitators with sponsor bags, degustation’s and more...
REGISTRATION*: Please register before the 7th of November 2011.
Before 28.10.2011 ECR Baltic members: EUR 99.00 others EUR 125.00
After 28.10.2011 ECR Baltic members: EUR 125.00 others EUR 175.00
09.11.2011 Retail - Manufacturer tour ECR Baltic members EUR 50.00 others EUR 75.00
09.11.2011 Ice Breaking Evening Event (reception) ECR Baltic members EUR 30.00 others EUR 50.00 (Speakers and sponsors free of charge). * all prices excl. VAT
Follow ECR Baltic Forum on Social Media: