ECR Baltic Forum 10 Nov 2011 – Improving together!
It’s already less than 3 weeks before annual ECR Baltic Forum and the retail-manufacturer tour is already half booked, so do not miss your seat and register here!
Note: The early registrations at reduced cost are extended till the 28th of October.
This year we continue traditions with our macro-economic and legal experts to track the changes over the last year developments Globally and in Baltics. Get instant updates about ECR Baltic activities and ECR activities from neighboring Countries: Russia, Poland and Sweden.
Do not miss all the new from ECR Baltic Forum in 2011:
- Key note by new ECR Baltic Co-Chairs: Jorma Rautanen, Prisma and Jonas Paulauskas, Nestle
- More retailers presented on the forum stage with business cases than ever: RIMI Baltic / ICA on Assortment windows business case from Sweden, Prisma with Category Management in Baltics, Maxima talking about shrinkage and modern loss preventions solutions and Selver on VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory);
- Join ECR Baltic working groups for EDI, Pallets & Returnable Transport Units standardization and pooling, Shopper – Category Management work stream sessions during second coffee break.
- The major pallet pool operator: Chep to announce its entrance in the Baltic market during ECR Baltic Forum!
- Loyalty programs by Nielsen to turn your consumers into members.
- Extensive EDI sessions with academic backup from Esko Penttinen, Aalto University, Finland plus solution providers Telema and Edisoft as well as GS1 the eCom and ID standards organization presenting electronic invoice developments and product data quality management issues;
- New Consumer/Shopper trends and habits – how to get connected with consumer through new media channels.
- Finally ECR Baltic Forums was always on the front edge to technologies, we have had presentations and business cases on mobilecom, social media and proximity marketing technologies when hardly anyone have seen for example fancy QR Codes and now we bring the NFC (Near Field Communication) on the stage! What it is for retail, brands and consumers?
Learn more in ECR Baltic Forum 2011. (working language English available synchronous translation in Russian).
Follow ECR Baltic Forum on Social Media: