Vision Shopper experts committee:
A network to develop and adopt world-class practices & processes for demand-side activities focusing on consumers & shoppers in Baltics
Committee leaders (Co-Chairs):
Key competences and working streams:
Category Management, Shopper Marketing, Joint Business Planning (Agreed Growth), Path to purchase / shopper journey framework, efficient assortment, efficient promo, efficient new product introduction,...
(*) ECR Europe National Initiative activation projects
Preliminary Agenda (possible topics):
- Working group leaders, aims and deliverables?
- Analysing Category Management and Shopper Marketing benchmarking survey on Baltic scale;
- Demand side ECR activation projects: Shopper segmentation for Baltics
- People development (trainings and learning opportunities)
- Mar – Pro business simulation, invited participants report, i.e. Rimi tbc
- Other solution providers presentations (Nielsen, Analyse2, tbc)
- Demand side at ECR Baltic Forum 30.03.2017
- Other top of mind issues and topics, needs for Baltics?
- 1h webinar with Category Management Knowledge Group: Category Management Overview, Certified Category Management e-learning opportunities.
- NEW: ECR Community working stream: Omni-channel retailing – advice on how to combine “bricks and clicks” to deliver the best overall service to consumers
- NEW: ECR Poland shopper marketing working group feedbacks
3. Build capability and knowledge
4. Develop and share best practice
Register for ECR Baltic membership, events and services | Join Supply Chain Committee | Shopper Committee| Digital Committee | Legal (Supply Chain Initiative) | Annual ECR Baltic Forum Group | Training and Education Committee