ECR Baltic Forum management team (forum steering working group) is a team of volunteers from ECR Baltic Members companies who are in charge of setting the main forum theme and priorities of Baltic FMCG and Retail sector to be addressed at the annual ECR Baltic forum. The team also suggests and decide on speakers/topics to be listed on the agenda.
To join the ECR Baltic Forum management team 2013, please fill in the form, here: http://mlgn.to/rm (many thanks to representatives of RIMI Baltic, Unilever, P&G, Cido grupa, L’Oreal, Edisoft, Telema, GS1 and more companies, who have helped shaping ECR Baltic forums since 2007).
What we expect?
- Industry know how and suggesting actual topics, speakers (AGENDA)?
- Deciding on and approving submitted business cases?
- Setting forum communication strategy and tactics for (Speakers, Sponsors, Participants).
- 3 Progress meetings and brainstorming sessions (can be distance: Skype).
- Free pass to forum main events and dinner;
- Learn from evaluating suggested topics and speakers;
- Networking and setting agenda relevant to market and your company needs/trends.
* * *
ECR Baltic Forum 2013, Tallinn, Estonia
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: +37126546645 / +37129219284
Supporters and information sponsors: