To learn more, please contact ECR Baltic
About | Agenda | Speakers | Particpants | Call for presentations | Book Hotel | Sponsors | Investment opportunities | Fees, Terms & Conditions | Register Online | Registration Word | PDF form | Extra event: Collaborative Relationship Management (CRM) Master Class
ECR Baltic Forum 2014 supported by
Supply Chain is a key competence at ECR Baltic and it is reflected on the agenda of ECR Baltic Forum on 11th of November 2014 in Jūrmala, Latvia. Do not miss the key topics and opportunities:
- ECR Europe - European Collaborative Supply Chain Management Guide presentation by Hele Hammer and Sven Uustalu, Taliinn University of Technology (TUT).
Report on Best Practice in Implementing VMI – a recommendation by ECR Europe including cross country survey results for Success Factors in VMI implementation and Cost-Benefit Analysis. This work is considered the biggest investment by ECR members companies experts and Tallinn University of Technology for future development of collaborative supply chain development in Baltics and Europe.
- Please welcome Tom Tillemans, Head of Logistics Excellence, H.J. Heinz Supply Chain Europe and Lisa Van den Bossche, Managing Director, ECR Belgium & Luxembourg with Speed Docking: a joint compass for retailers and manufacturers towards a more efficient, responsive and sustainable value chain, showing huge potential for improvements: not only through better planning, or using pallet labels and EDI dispatch advices, but also in combining frequent deliveries of smaller orders of different manufacturers into full truckloads, or in using chain conveyors to speed up the unloading process.
- Learn Polish and Czech results on supply chain benchmarking by ECR Poland and Institute of Logistics in Poznan
- RTI (returnable assets) pooling business case from Ukraine
- Smart Things - how RFID makes plastic crates smart at Selver
- Free publications sponsored by Global Consumer Good Forum: Global Consumer Executive Top of Mind Survey 2014 with KPMG claiming top investment areas in Supply Chain (42%), International expansion (32%), Data analytics and Digital strategy (28%) by consumer goods companies in 2014;
- Extra events: onsite visit of Maxima cold storage facilities and Latvijas Balzams factory (last 6 places left).
- Team collaboration master-class on 12th of November!
- Look who have already registered:
Užuolaidų Aura UAB, Container Centralen Polska sp. z o.o., K. Hartwal Oy AB, K. Hartwal Oy AB, RIGAS DZIRNAVNIEKS A/S, Stora Enso Packaging SIA,UAB Coca-Cola HBC Lietuva, Motorola Solutions,GS1 Latvia, Analyse Solutions Finland Oy, Metro system OÜ, Musmaju Darzeni KS, FRANMAX UAB, Prisma Peremarket AS, Cido Grupa, Edisoft Baltic OÜ, OpusCapita AS, Bepco, Latvijas piens, Maxima LT, UAB, Prisma LT / AS Prisma LV UAB, Unilever Baltic LLC,Unilever Baltic LLC, Rimi Eesti Food, Rimi Latvia, Rimi Lithuania, Rimi Baltic, Storenso, ACNielsen Eesti OÜ, Telema, Aldaris A/S, WRIGLEY BALTICS EESTI FILIAAL UAB, Wrigley Baltics UAB, Wrigley Baltics filiāle Latvijā UAB, FocusIt Consulting, ECR Poland, EPAL National Committee in Baltic States, PALINK UAB, CHEP.,...
Members to members advertisement:
Special offer for heavy duty plastic pooling pallets at EUR 35 ExWorks, Riga
Please find offer details, here!
AS (JSC) Putnu fabrika Ķekava is the largest producer of poultry in Latvia with more than 40 years of experience that has successfully got out of insolvency threats and currently faces a stable growth. The company is planning to extend production capacity, invest in infrastructure and enter new export markets.
Over the years chicken products by JSC “Putnu fabrika Ķekava” gained customers’ trust, recognition and confirmation that we have indeed “well-bred chicken”. JSC “Putnu fabrika Ķekava” is truly honoured that the factory-produced gourmet chicken are welcomed not only by local customers but also by Estonian, German, Danish and Swedish customers. This recognition inspires us!
Ltd. Lielzeltiņi has been dynamically developing for 17 years, becoming one of the leading poultry breeding in the Baltics. We work as a creative, well-consolidated team, and we have implemented our goal. A modern poultry breeding company was established by Bauska city, in the area of more than 30 hectares, with its business oriented at both Latvian and foreign markets, and presently we export our products to six European States.
Biedrība "ECR Baltic" ir noslēgusi 2014. gada 29. septembrī līgumu Nr. L-ĀTA-14-2377 (projekta Nr. ĀTA/126.96.36.199.1/14/66/029) ar Latvijas Investīciju un attīstības aģentūru par projekta "ECR Baltic dalība Igaunijas tirdzniecības kongresā 2014.gada 8.oktobrī" īstenošanu, ko līdzfinansē Eiropas Reģionālās attīstības fonds.