Date 27th - 28th May, Warsaw, Poland
Cost: 1 Day EUR 275 / EUR 400 (ECR Baltic members/Others)
2 Days = 20% discount
About ECR Poland Forum | About OSA and Shrinkage Seminar in English | Sponsorship opportunities | Grant/refund opportunities for Latvia based suppliers - food/consumer goods manufacturers and solution providers | Event at Hotel near Warsaw Chopin Airport from EUR 90 | Optimal timing for same day flights at airbaltic.com
Please find the most recent learning catalogue and available facilitators for corporate and public trainings and workshops dedicated to FMCG and Retail sectors:
* New eLearning opportunities according to 3 level certification of Category Management Association;
* IGD (Institute for Grocery and Distribution, ECR UK) custom and ready made learning programs, free webinars, seminars and conferences.
* Speakers, Consultants and Facilitators and available topics.
* Business simulation games for retailers and suppliers
Request a quote or add to wish list, please contact ECR Baltic, Edgars Pentjuss +37126546645 (email@example.com).
Speakers presentations from ECR Baltic events available in members download area or order access code, here!
If you are a speaker/faciltator/consultant/training company offering people development and training solutions for FMCG and Retail, please contact ECR Baltic to add you to the list!
If you have considered to join ECR Baltic missions at major FMCG, Retail and Supply Chain events in Baltics, do product sampling, participate in trainings and seminars, sponsor exposure on publications including ECR Baltic Forum from 12th to 13th of November in Riga - the gold membership option is rihght for you to defend it once in your budget and pack your 2015 Calendar together with ECR Baltic!
ECR Europe Best Activation Award 2015
The ECR Europe National Initiatives are delighted to announce details for the 3rd ECR Europe Awards 2015.
The objective of the ECR Europe Awards is to promote the principles of collaborative working between trading partners across the value chain.
The Best Activation Award recognises the very best implementation of a collaborative business practice or program within Europe.
This is the third year of the Award. It is a much sought after and very prestigeous accolade to receive as it generates high quality entries from the National Initiatives each year.
Entrants should complete an application form and return by Friday 27th February 2015.
A selection panel composed of senior representatives from ECR Europe will review all the submissions considering innovation & originality, sustainability, difficulty, outcome/results and implementation excellence.
Three finalists will be invited to present their business case to the ECR community on 22nd April 2015, on the eve of the ECR Europe Leader’s Forum. Audience voting will determine the Award recipient.
We look forward to receiving best in class cases from the ECR Community in Europe illustrating how manufacturers and retailers are implementing collaborative business practices in Europe.
Co-Chair, ECR Europe National Initiatives Group
Download application form, here:
More information, Edgars Pentjuss +37126546645 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Following positive experience in EU co-funding acquiring for ECR Baltic events, we would like to share the EU co-funding opportunities in export marketing program for Latvia registered companies (for FMCG, food, packaging manufacturers, solution providers, logistics, IT and others sectors. In general farmers, retail and wholesale cannot comply with this program, minor exceptions applied to production and services for export structural units).
Here is our short list of opportunities:
- Support for participation in Industry Fairs and Forums with booth, pay presentations and promotions of products and services rendered from Latvia. The support intensity available varies from 50% to 70% on transport, accommodation (up to 5 employees), participation and renting the booth space. Please refer to suggested events and fairs to participate from
- ECR Baltic events calendar (i.e. Estonian and Lithuanian Food Fairs, Traders Forums, Supply Chain Conferences and ECR forums in Poland and Russia and other Countries).
- Latvian Investment Agency list of major fairs across Europe/World for food/drink Industries;
- You can also opt for support for your own event not listed above!
- NEW: Support for “One 2 One” visits to potential buyers/customers according to ECR Baltic or your Industry association approved/suggested agenda. In case you have potential buyer/customer you want to visit in person at the customer site or call the meeting during the major Industry event in respective Country, you can also apply for 50-70% refund on accommodation and transport costs up to 5 people and meeting organizer’s (ECR Baltic or your Industry Association) fee.
- NEW: Support for production site and product certification up to EUR 25’000 p.a. if and when it is mandatory according to export market legislation and/or your major retail/wholesale/distribution partner requirements in respective Country.