Please help ECR Baltic get consolidated feedback from FMCG and Retail companies in Baltics, answering two questionnaires below:
This is to inform about important ECR Baltic members meetings in April/May: General and board meeting for ECR Baltic working streams, Pallets working group for EUR and EPAL assessment, Master data synchronization, management and 1169/2011 directive issues of “digital” labels required by law from December 2014 and last but not least, the kick off meeting for European Supply Chain Initiative - a food industry self-regulation framework for Baltics.
The ECR Baltic working meetings and full documentation are available to members, however if you have an interest in any of the above topics, please contact ECR Baltic to claim an invitation!
Poll for ECR Baltic meetings in April/May 2014:
- 17.04.2014 at 14:00 – 15:00 ECR Baltic General Meeting at Coca Cola Tallinn, Vilnius and Riga offices in the form of video conference, register for the meeting here: http://survey.mailigen.com/?u=b86e8d03fe992d1b0e19656875ee557c&id=a8e5737f
or via email: email@example.com
- 17.04.2014 at 15:00 – 17:00 ECR Baltic Board meeting on progress of existing and potential working streams at ECR Baltic (registration closed!);
- Poll for ECR Baltic EUR/EPAL Pallets Assessment working group meeting: http://doodle.com/kck39q3sx5hyqmd6
About working group: http://www.ecr-baltic.org/en/working-groups/pallets-quality-assessment-working-group/
Subscribe to the working group: http://mlgn.to/14x
- Poll for ECR Baltic Forum steering working group: http://doodle.com/9tkbh6sxsqz2cxif
About working group: http://www.ecr-baltic.org/en/ecr-baltic-forum/ecr-baltic-forum-2013/forum-team/
Subscribe to the working group: http://mlgn.to/rm
- Poll for European Supply Chain Initiative working group at ECR Baltic: http://doodle.com/8wnfw8z93iw2u67k
About working group: http://www.ecr-baltic.org/en/working-groups/european-fair-trading-practice-initiative/
Subscribe to the working group: http://mlgn.to/l80
- Poll for Master Data Management and Synchronization working group meeting: http://doodle.com/3r2y7rwbzmh9mvmc
About working group: http://www.ecr-baltic.org/en/working-groups/gds-and-md-working-group/
Subscribe to the working group: http://mlgn.to/4vp
Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact us for any question you may have,
Managing Director, ECR Baltic
Brivibas Street 149, 8.th floor, Riga, LV-1012
M +371 26546645
According to decision from March 2013 we shall move to one type of EUR/EPAL pallet assessment card to be supported by ECR Baltic and revise it according to the new types of pallets entering the market, which is single brand: EPAL/EPAL and EUR/UIC
* Feedback from pallet training with ECR Poland (assessing pallet quality the same way)
* ECR Baltic Pallets Assessment Cards, adding new types of single brand EPAL and EUR pallets
* Merging Baltic pallets assessment cards v1 with Latvian temporary v21 to support only one by ECR Baltic!
* Top of mind issues: root cause abrasion rate 10% +
To learn more contact: ECR Baltic
Please be invited to the repeated general meeting (due to the missing quorum on the first meeting) in the form of viideocon on 17th of April at Coca-Cola offices in Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius!
Please confirm your participation by filling online form, here!
or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th of April! When confirming participation, please indicate your favorite meeting city at Coca-Cola Offices:
- Lithuania: Šeiminiškių 21 B, Vilnius, Lithuania, LT-09200
- Latvia: Ulbrokas 40, LV-1021, Riga
- Estonia: Mustamäe tee 16, 10617, Tallinn
14:00 – 14:15 Registration
14:15 – 14:45 Elections of the Board members and short summary of ECR Baltic operational updates by Edgars Pentjuss as from original general meeting.
Please download presentation, here! (includes brief on current working streams and summary of ECR activities with other National Initiatives). All presentations from the first meeting available, here!
For more information, please contact
Edgars Pentjuss, ECR Baltic