On behalf of ECR Baltic pallets assessment working group, we have created a survey for pallet user companies in Baltic FMCG sector and would like to invite you to fill it out or forward to your Supply Chain Director / CFO / Warehouse manager. It shouldn't take more than 10 minutes and your answers will help us to identify pallets exchange issues for improvement between retailers and suppliers.
Your feedback is very valuable to us and we thank you in advance for taking your time to answer these questions.
Once you have filed the survey you can opt for a free pass to you and your colleagues at ECR Baltic Riga Food seminar and fair!
Want to check questions or consult with colleagues, view questions offline, here: Survey__ECR_Baltic_survey_on_pallets_management_and_standardization.pdf
Edgars Pentjuss, ECR Baltic
For more information:
+37126546645 | mailto:email@example.com | www.ecr-baltic.org
Nevis kašķēties, bet diskutēt un meklēt kopīgus risinājumus, lai samazinātu izmaksas kopējā pārtikas piegādes ķēdē. Ar šādu mērķi Baltijas valstu ražotāji un mazumtirgotāji piedalīsies seminārā Ražotāju un tirgotāju ilgtspējīgas sadarbības iespējas, kas norisināsies 4. septembrī izstādes Riga Food 2014 ietvaros.
Please be welcome to visit ECR Baltic, GS1 Members Organizations, Chep and EPAL joint booth and seminar on ECR Baltic working streams on 04th of September at 14:00 - 17:00.
Agenda at a glance:
(Skat., ielūgumu un programmu latviski!)
13:45 - 14:00 Registration
14:00 - 15:15 Opening session
* Introduction: Collaboration opportunities and what is ECR (Efficient Consumer Response) platform for food manufacturers and retailers including fair B2B trade European initiative in food supply chain
by Edīte Strazdiņa, LLKA (Latvian Agricultural Cooperatives Association) , Mūsmāju Dārzeņi, ECR Baltic Council and
Edgars Pentjuss, Managing Director, ECR Baltic
/in Latvian, presentation materials in English/
* ECR initiatives at RIMI Baltic (Reusable Transport Items - Dairy and egg crates unification initiative, Master Data Management using GS1 GDSN Data Pool - roll out in 2015, RIMI Suppliers portal capabilities) by Zane Silina, Rimi Baltic Group Supply Chain & Logistics Development Manager. /in Latvian, presentation materials in English/
* Data Bar - new barcode for identification of variable weight products Supply Chain Standardization initiatives by Jānis Lubļinskis, GS1 Latvia
15:45 - 16:30 Efficient supply chain and pooling opportunities:
* Pallet Pooling - efficient solution in the supply chain by Marcin Wasilewski, CHEP Polska Sp. z o.o. .
* EPAL Pallet exchange system’s evolution by Janas Likšo, managing director, EPAL
* RTI unification or EDI business case tbc.
16:30 - 17:00 Demand side:
NEW: Consumers' demands in the Baltics opportunities of the category management, by Anda Daliņa, Nielsen /in Latvian, presentation materials in English/
An extra events 04-07.09.2014:
* Besides seminar, please feel free to visit all rigafood.com events and do not forget to visit us at joint ECR Baltic members booth in gate C hall 2.
* In exchange to business card, "like" or just visit our site we have arranged gifts thanks to Mūsmāju Dārzeņi, Cido, Unilever, Wrigley, Coca Cola and GS1 Members Organizations
* Retailer-Manufacturer table football teams will be invited to fight for ECR Baltic Collaboration Cup, so catch your friend from retail or manufacturer side and come to ECR booth!
By clicking "Subscribe" I agree that my personal and corporate data is managed and stored at ECR Baltic to process invitations and may be used for further communication.
Free pass to Riga Food Fair made available thanks to
Biedrība "ECR Baltic" ir noslēgusi 2014. gada 31. jūlijā līgumu Nr. L-ĀTA-14-2299 (projekta Nr. ĀTA/18.104.22.168.1/14/63/019) ar Latvijas Investīciju un attīstības aģentūru par projekta "ECR Baltic dalība Lietuvas tirdzniecības forumā 2014.gada 4.martā" īstenošanu, ko līdzfinansē Eiropas Reģionālās attīstības fonds.
Ongoing cross-border projects at ECR Europe and ECR Baltic - on what are the common topics for Consumer Goods sector across Europe?
In case these topics are high also on your agenda, please do not hesitate to contact us to join the projects of your interest (subject to ECR membership).
Read in this issue:
1. Supply Chain Management Guide
2. Category Management and Shopper Marketing Benchmark Survey
3. Speed Docking
4. Logistics Pooling
5. Affordable Benchmarking
6. Feeding Europe's Future
7. Waste Management
For more information, please contact:
Edgars Pentjuss, ECR Baltic
+37126546645 | firstname.lastname@example.org