Please find us there at the booth with Chep and EPAL and separate session during lunch break for food supply chain companies:
“Together for good trading practices – European Supply Chain Initiative in Baltics”
- About the framework www.supplychaininitiative.eu to implement good trading practices.
- What it is for food supply chain retailers, distributors, farmers and manufacturers.
- How to subscribe as an individual company (letter of intent)?
- Call to action in Baltics. (Call to action)
Register with us, here!
NEW: ECR Europe Category Management & Shopper Marketing Benchmark survey results have now been analysed
* * *
* * *
Working group opportunities for Baltics shopper segmentation model with an objective to provide a common denominator shopper segmentation for retailers, manufacturers and market research:
* * *
NEW certified eLearning with www.cmkg.org :
|Foundational Courses:||Intermediate Courses:||Advanced Courses:|
|Category Management Foundations
Retailer Strategy in Category Management
Retailer Strategy in the Convenience Channel:
Category Management Training Course
Category Management Data
Completing a Category Assessment:
Category Tactics and Analytics:
Category Management on Limited Data:
Develop and Implement the Category Plan:
|Category Management Effectiveness
Build PowerPoint and Presentation Skills:
Excel Skills in Category Management
Consumer Panel Data, Building Data Competency:
Scanned Sales POS Data, Building Data Competency:
Category and Brand Health, Category Health Assessment:
Retail Pricing Strategies and Analytics
Promotion Analysis Techniques:
Advanced Category Management Analytics, Relativity:
Fact-Based Selling / Presentations:
Add to wish list, contact ECR Baltic:
Edgars Pentjuss +37126546645
Please be invited to participate in ECR Baltic Forum Steering working group meeting on 12th of February in Riga at ECR Baltic Office, Brivibas 149, 8th floor. From 14:00 – 17:00. To join the meeting, simply sending email to email@example.com
- Target audience: PR, HR, Marketers, ECR working group leaders representatives of Solution Providers, Retailers, Distributors and Manufacturers. (subscribe to working group, here: http://mlgn.to/rm )
- Can’not not manage to get in Riga, poll for the meeting in Vilnius before/after Lithuanian Traders Forum on 4th or 6th of March, an exact place to be confirmed. Poll for the 2nd meeting before 20th of February, here: https://ecrbaltic.doodle.com/v2ieixw4ziv8zsdp
or connect via skype at ecr.baltic (skype name).
Date 27th - 28th May, Warsaw, Poland
Cost: 1 Day EUR 275 / EUR 400 (ECR Baltic members/Others)
2 Days = 20% discount
About ECR Poland Forum | About OSA and Shrinkage Seminar in English | Sponsorship opportunities | Grant/refund opportunities for Latvia based suppliers - food/consumer goods manufacturers and solution providers | Event at Hotel near Warsaw Chopin Airport from EUR 90 | Optimal timing for same day flights at airbaltic.com
Please find the most recent learning catalogue and available facilitators for corporate and public trainings and workshops dedicated to FMCG and Retail sectors:
* New eLearning opportunities according to 3 level certification of Category Management Association;
* IGD (Institute for Grocery and Distribution, ECR UK) custom and ready made learning programs, free webinars, seminars and conferences.
* Speakers, Consultants and Facilitators and available topics.
* Business simulation games for retailers and suppliers
Request a quote or add to wish list, please contact ECR Baltic, Edgars Pentjuss +37126546645 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Speakers presentations from ECR Baltic events available in members download area or order access code, here!
If you are a speaker/faciltator/consultant/training company offering people development and training solutions for FMCG and Retail, please contact ECR Baltic to add you to the list!