If your company/organization would like to become a member of ECR Baltic:
ECR Baltic membership fees as from 16.01.2014:
|Companies with turnover in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania:
0-10 mln Euros
|EUR 500||EUR 1000||EUR 1500||EUR 3000|
2. Download ECR Baltic Membership application form
(available in MS Word or Adobe Acrobat formats)
3. Fill in and sign the Membership application form
4. E-mail the scanned copy to email@example.com or fax it to +37167332276
Once the filled-in membership application form is processed, you will receive an invoice for membership fee. Your company will be considered an ECR Baltic Member once the invoice is paid and the board approved.
* * *
ECR (Efficient Consumer Response) Baltic member companies are entitled to free and unlimited participation in ECR Baltic working groups and initiate working group on any non competitive matter between retailers and manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and solution providers. Get free or discounted participation at ECR organized workshops, trainings, seminars and networking events. First hand access to ECR Europe working groups, business tools, shared best practices and other deliverables.
Our vision: "Working together to fulfil consumer wishes better, faster, at less cost and in a more sustainable way"
Our goals and objectives:
- Promote the development & adoption of better practices
Encourage cooperation/collaboration on non-competitive matters.
Develop the skill-set and capabilities of individuals
Identify areas which require collective, measurable action
Identify common challenges and future trends.
ECR strategy pillars: Shopper, Supply Chain, People, Technology
Strategy to inspire, network, build capability and knowledge, best practice.
Key benefits at ECR Baltic:
- Collaborate & network
- Knowledge. Better practices, Industry trends & challenges
- People development & capability building
- ECR Baltic Supply Chain Committee
- ECR Baltic Shopper and Category Management Committee
- ECR Baltic Connected Business Information (EDI and Digital) Committee
- ECR Events and Awards
- ECR Europe, National Initiatives network and Consumer Goods Forum
- Fair B2B Trading Practices (at supplychaininitiative.eu) and CSR projects (Feeding Europe's Future)