Invitation to the Efficient Consumer Response Baltic Forum 2012 on 8th of November (Le Meridien hotel, Vilnius, Lithuania) and “warm up” events on 7th of November!
Dear ECR Baltic community member,
Please be invited to the #1 event for consumer goods and retail professionals in the Baltic States with the aim to fulfill consumer wishes better, faster and at less cost in a more sustainable way.
Forum agenda at a glance (working language: English)
- Key note from ECR Baltic Co-Chairs from Prisma and Nestle addressing importance of collaboration in consumer goods sector by all players in supply and value chains;
- Industry updates from ECR Europe National Initiatives;
- Baltic economic overview and forecasting from Stockholm School of Economics in Riga;
- Sustainability, food, products and packaging waste topics addressed with special workshop from the Institute of Grocery Distribution (UK);
- ECR Baltic working streams reporting on
- Pallets optimization, pooling and common exchange criteria alignment in the Baltics.
- Returnable-Reusable Transport Items unification initiative – potentially the World class standardization business case from the Baltics.
- Master Data Management issues (Common Baltic Product Card) and Data Synchronization. Learnings from other markets (Sweden by Saphety) and business cases (Kraft Foods).
- EDI and VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory)
- Local and near local Category Management business cases from Estonia-Latvia by Prisma and Czech Republic, Tesco-Nestle;
- Shopper insights and behavior by GfK and exploring marketing channels efficiency by Nielsen;
- B2C, mobile commerce for consumer goods in retail by foodie.fm – the food app startup from Finland;
Marketplace – Exhibition:
During the forum you are welcome to visit our sponsor stands for novelties (pallet pooling, standardized crates and modular systems, checkouts, EDI and data pool providers and even student organizations offering intern programs from different countries), traditional contests, prizes and products sampling.
ECR Baltic forums were the first public events in Baltics of QR codes used to interact with participants. We follow this tradition of being on the edge of the latest technologies offering participants to try out interactive WiFi tools, NFC enabled smart posters and extended information available on mobile and social networks before and during the forum.
Warm up Events on 7th of November:
ECR Baltic forums provide additional unique opportunities for company visits and business contacts. This year we have a unique opportunity to visit IKI (Palink) logistics Centre and Store in Panevežys
afterwards join the “ice breaking” dinner with ECR Baltic board, speakers and sponsors.
(working language: English)
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call/SMS: +37126546645
Thank you and we wish you to have a good time in Vilnius, valuable presentations and excellent networking with your trading partners and friends,
Managing Director, ECR Baltic
Thanks to our sponsors and supporters: