Available presentations from ECR Baltic General Meeting on 10th of June in Riga.
IMPORTANT to ECR Baltic members:
ECR Baltic is calling repeated General Meeting within next 3 weeks in Riga (no members quorum reached on 10th of June) with election of the Board (Council) for the next 2 years.
The quorum for repeated General Meeting on 27th of June at 14:30, Brivibas 149, Riga is reached if minimum 2 companies presented!
Please nominate candidate to the ECR Baltic Board from your company by e-mail:
email@example.com | +37126546645
Register by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th of June!
14:45 ECR Baltic working streams 2013-2014 by Edgars Pentjuss, ECR Baltic
15:15 ECR Baltic Board Elections by All
The roles and structure of the Board (Council) are described in ECR Baltic statutes at point "9. Council" and ECR Baltic rules and regulations: The operations of ECR Baltic are governed by the Board of ECR Baltic, consisting of 9 persons, equally representing 3 Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania). 6 places are reserved for manufacturers and retailers and 3 to National Industry associations on parity basis elected by the General Meeting for two-year term.
JYSK is an international retail chain that sells 'everything for the home', and which is owned by the original founder, Lars Larsen, who is known throughout Denmark as the country's leading merchant who always has 'a great offer'.
In 1979, when he opened his first store in Denmark's second largest city of Aarhus - where, incidentally, it is still located - Larsen had great ambitions, though he never imagined how quickly his business would grow. Larsen went on to open several successful JYSK Sengetøjslager (the original store name until 2001) locations throughout Denmark, and in 1984 he opened his first store beyond the country's borders, in neighbouring Germany.
Today the JYSK Group consists of more than 2,000 stores in the following 34 countries worldwide: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary, the Netherlands, Slovakia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Iceland, Canada, Greenland, the Faroe Islands, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Kosovo, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, Romania, France, Great Britain, Slovenia, Macedonia, Croatia, Italy, Spain, Bosnia-Herzegovina, China and Serbia.
The group's annual turnover is approx. 2,6 bn euros. Growth is stable and controlled, and the total staff consists of nearly 17,500 employees.
The word 'JYSK' has always been intentionally included in the company name. In Danish 'JYSK' designates anything or - like Lars Larsen - anybody from the Jutland Peninsula, and it is often associated with modesty, thoroughness and honesty - three values that Larsen himself has always identified with. JYSK stands for trustworthiness, and a deal is always a deal.
Learn more: http://www.jysk.lv
How to become ECR Baltic member?
* * *
For more information, please contact ECR Baltic
email@example.com | +37126546645 | Skype ecr.baltic
Please be invited to the ECR Baltic general meeting on
10th of June in Tallink Hotel Riga, Elizabetes iela 24, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia. Start at 11:30
READ FULL AGENDA, here:
1. PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION BY EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) TO THIS EMAIL BEFORE 5th of JUNE!
2. EVERY 2 YEARS ECR BALTIC SHALL ELECT THE BOARD (COUNCIL) AND NOMINATE TWO CO-CHAIRS FROM RETAILERS AND MANUFACTURERS (SUPPLIER) SIDE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE YOUR CANDIDATE AT ECR BALTIC BOARD, PLEASE SEND YOUR NOMINATION ALSO BY EMAIL BEFORE 5th of JUNE!
3. IF YOU HAVE TOPICS/ISSUES TO BE ADDRESSED AT GENERAL MEETING, PELASE SEND THEM BEFORE 5th of JUNE!
Thank you and looking forward to see you in Riga,
Edgars Pentjuss, Managing Director, ECR Baltic
Brivibas Street 149, 8.th floor, Riga, LV-1012
M +371 26546645
F +371 67885461
ECR (Efficient Consumer Response) INFO Day with Estonian Traders' Association on 22nd of May in Tallinn, Kiriku 6 (map).
- The aim of the event: introduction and involvement of Estonian companies in pan Baltic and National efficient consumer response initiatives for collaboration between retailers, industry associations, solution providers and manufactures on non-competitive matters.
- Target audience: CEO, CFO, CIO, KAMs, SC/Logistic/Warehouse managers of FMCG and Retail companies in Estonia.
- Working language: primary ENGLISH (with some presentations in Estonian)
- Participation is free of charge!
- For more information, please contact
Edgars Pentjuss, ECR Baltic +37126546645 or
Marika Merilai, Estonian Traders Association +3726201914
Registered participants from Prisma, Rimi, Selver, Eesti Tarbijateühistute Keskühistu, Tere, Žemaitijos pienas, Coca-Cola HBC Baltics, Sanitex Estonia, PROLOG, Estonian Dairy Association, Schoeller Allibert, Metrosystem, GS1 Latvia, GS1 Lithuania, Edisoft Baltic OÜ, Telema, Saphety, Krypton Group, Mobec, Estonian Food Industry Association, Estonian Tax and Customs Board, Äripäev AS (Media) ...